How many times have you been unable to manage a client's insurance expectations because of their country of work or residence?
Or maybe you've aimed to provide across-the-board insurance benefits to a group of multi-located beneficiaries - but your plans have been hindered by inflexible providers?
And no doubt you've found yourself wishing that insurance companies would realise that we are living and working in a global village, with international customers who operate 24 hours a day?
If any of the above strike a chord with you, then we speak your language. Why not become one of the many insurance professionals who have realised the potential of working with Unilife? We really are different.
We are committed to providing flexible and comprehensive insurance products across the globe.
Our aim is for all your contact with us to be as beneficial and productive as possible.
We want to help you forge positive relationships with your clients, to make swift decisions and deliver excellent service.
Our philosophy combines efficiency with a positive work ethic and a proactive approach.
Instead of saying 'maybe' to your clients, we want to help you to say 'yes!'
Why join us?
- As a Unilife professional intermediary, you'll enjoy the attractive financial rewards that come with being one of our global partners.
- You will also reap the professional benefits that result from being able to offer your international clients our wide range of products. These are market leading, innovative, cost-effective and flexible.
- We pride ourselves on being a truly global insurance provider; no matter where your client is located, we will endeavour to deliver appropriate and highly effective insurance coverage.
- Furthermore, both you - and your client - will benefit from our state-of-the art online account-management system. It's been designed specifically with intermediaries in mind.
- We work with some of the world's largest organisations, providing them with bespoke online insurance packages for their employees and consultants.
- All of our group and individual policies are underwritten and issued by Guardrisk Life International Limited, a subsidiary of MMI Holdings, with reinsurance capacity provided by SCOR and Gen Re, a Berkshire Hathaway company.
If you would like to apply to become an intermediary, you'll need to complete the relevant forms. Please see below, or you can visit our 'Downloads' page and then go to the 'Information for Intermediaries' section. Simply complete the forms and return them to us. We'll do our best to ensure that turnaround time is as quick as possible.